Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In Confirm Details For Upcoming Wedding. - Dream Smart

Latest

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Lee Seung Gi And Lee Da In Confirm Details For Upcoming Wedding.

Wedding

 On February 23, Lee Da In’s agency 9ato Entertainment revealed to MK Sports, “It’s been decided that Yoo Jae Suk will host and Lee Juck will perform the congratulatory song.” Lee Seung Gi and Lee Da In confirmed their relationship in May 2021 and announced their marriage plans earlier this month. The couple will tie the knot in a private ceremony on April 7 at the Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas Hotel in Gangnam.

He shared, "I was very calm and nonchalant (when presenting my marriage news). It's been a long time since I decided to get married. I felt at ease from the moment I decided to marry her. She is someone who really put a lot of effort and gave me love, staying by my side. But I was really nervous when I was writing the letter (to announce his marriage)."

He continued to share, "(When it comes to love) I get more courage and confidence. It's a different type of feeling. There is a clear reason why I can't back down and I have strong feelings to not give up."

No comments:

Post a Comment